Lưu ý: Trước khi xem sample answer, các bạn bắt buộc phải xem video Chiến thuật trả lời Speaking Part 2 của mình để biết phương pháp trả lời. Toàn bộ các câu trả lời của mình sẽ đi theo phương pháp mà mình đã nêu và các bạn sẽ thấy Part 2 không còn quá khó như bạn vẫn tưởng
Describe a park/garden you visited and liked/that impressed you. You should say:
- where it was
- what it looked like
- what people did (or, were doing) there
- and explain how you felt about this garden
- One Minute Preparation
- maternal uncle – adjacent to a narrow lake-300 kilometres away from our house
- picturesque beauty- types of trees (…);small wooden bridge; fencesà savage animals
- not a public gardenà restricted; people asked to come inside to take pictures of this magnificent scenes; joke: should turn this into a great earning source
- fabulous creations; natural beauty is breathtaking; touched my heart.
- Sample Answer
“Well, I’m going to talk about the beautiful garden that I had a chance to visit about 2 years ago. It belongs to my maternal uncle and was adjacent to a narrow lake. My uncle lives 300 kilometres away from our house so that was the first time I’ve been there and it was absolutely amazing.
First thing to impress me was the picturesque beauty of this garden. I became speechless when I entered into it. It was so big that made me wonder how my uncle can ever afford this much of land. There were many types of trees in this garden including flowers trees, vegetable & fruit trees and big trees to give shadows to other one. What I love most was a small wooden bridge cross the lake connecting the other side of garden to the flower area. I have never seen so many flowers together like that before. Still remember the feeling when there was a soft, balmy wind blowing and the flowers were like dancing with the wind. Amazing. There were also fences all around the garden to protect it from savage animals.
This was not a public garden so the entry was restricted for the people to enter inside the garden but when I was there, some people asked to come inside to take pictures of this magnificent scenes and my uncle was very easy-going. He friendly invited them inside. I was joking to him that he should really turn this into a great earning source, you know, by selling the ticket.
I really like my uncle’s garden because it is such fabulous creations of him. The natural beauty of the garden is breathtaking and it’s amazing to see something that I’ve never seen before due the city block with all the buildings and industrial taste. This really touched my heart. Bad luck right after that day. I had to go to Australia for studying but I definitely will come see it again as soon as I come back”
- maternal uncle: cậu (em mẹ)
- be adjacent to: kế bên, liền kề
- picturesque beauty: cảnh đẹp như tranh vẽ
- speechless: không nói nên lời
- shadows: bóng mát
- fence: hàng rào
- savage animal: động vật hoang dã
- restricted: bị giới hạn, bị hạn chế
- magnificent scenes: Cảnh đẹp tuyệt vời
- earning source: nguồn kiếm thêm thu nhập
- breathtaking: đẹp hấp dẫn
Latest posts by Annie (see all)
- IELTS Speaking #48 – Topic 2.14: Describe a park/garden you visited and liked/that impressed you. - October 17, 2016
- IELTS Speaking #47 – Topic 3.13: A Place Near Water - October 13, 2016
- IELTS Speaking #46 – Topic 2.13: Describe a place near water (such as a river, a lake or a beach) that you enjoyed visiting - October 10, 2016